MORE NEW FORMS FOR U.S. PETITIONS, APPLICATIONS IN 2017
On December 27, 2016, the USCIS shared with us recently updated forms that petitioners and applicants for immigration benefits should use.
Submitting the old forms could result in needless delay or refusal.
The following new forms – updated December 23, 2016 – must be submitted. An exception is Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document which was updated on June 21, 2016.
Please take note that – except for the I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e), No Previous editions shall be accepted.
The edition date can be found at the bottom of the page on the Form and Instructions.
- Update to Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
New edition dated 12/23/16. In the case of a lawful permanent resident (green card holder) who loses his or her green card outside the United States for example in the Philippines, he or she could go to the USCIS office at the US Embassy in Manila and request for a Travel Document instead to be admitted into the U.S. and then apply for renewal upon arrival.
- Update to Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival-Departure Document
- Update to Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
- Update to Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative
- Update to Form I-131A, Application for Travel Document (Carrier Documentation)
- Update to Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal
- Update to Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion
- Update to Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
- Update to Form I-526, Immigrant Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
- Update to Form I-539, Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status
- Update to Form I-600, Petition to Classify Orphan as an Immediate Relative
- Update to Form I-600A, Application for Advance Processing of an Orphan Petition
- Update to Form I-698, Application to Adjust Status from Temporary to Permanent Resident (Under Section 245A of the INA)
- Update to Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Update to Form I-690, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
- Update to Form I-800, Petition to Classify Convention Adoptee as an Immediate Relative
- Update to Form I-800A, Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country
- Update to Form I-817, Application for Family Unity Benefits
- Update to Form I-824, Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition
- Update to Form I-929, Petition for Qualifying Family Member of a U-1 Nonimmigrant
- Update to Form N-565, Application for Replacement Naturalization/Citizenship Document
New edition dated 06/21/16. No previous editions accepted. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the Form and Instructions.
- Update to Form N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship
- Update to Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker
New edition dated 12/23/16. Previous editions dated 08/13/15, 03/26/15 and 10/23/14 also accepted. You can find the edition date at the bottom of the page on the Form and Instructions.