Connect with us

Australia Opens to Teachers, Recruitment Consultants

While Canada's permanent residency applications have closed for 29 priority occupations for this year (and will offer a new list June/July 2012) Australia announced openings for Teachers and Recruitment Professionals as permanent residents through State Sponsorship, specifically in Victoria and South Australia.

Share this article
Australia Opens to Teachers, Recruitment Consultants
Written by Crispin Aranda.
Posted on May 22, 2012

Victoria, Australia Needs Teachers. If you have at least 2 years experience as a Teacher (Early Childhood, Secondary, Vocational) or an Interpreter and are proficient in English, Victoria (Australia) needs qualified Teachers to be sponsored as permanent residents through the Skilled Migrants State Sponsored Category

South Australia on the other hand reports high availability or demand for Recruitment Consultants, Workplace Relations Adviser, Training and Development Professionals.  Qualified applicants in both States may already submit their applications for sponsorship before the new online migrant selection - Skills Select -  opens July 2012.

To find out how you can meet the basic requirements for Skilled Migration through State or Territory Nomination, and get the 65 points needed to be eligible, you may call the Immigrant Visa Center at +632-634-8717 or send your complete and updated resume to

You may also listen to Immigrant Visa Center's licensed lawyers and International Visa Counselors discuss visa and migration issues on Global Pinoy, a weekly radio program in the Philippines every Saturday on DWIZ, 882 AM, from 5:30-6:30 pm.  Hosts are former USec Susan "Toots" Ople and Internationa Visa Counselor Crispin Aranda.

About the Author

Crispin Aranda

Crispin Aranda

Crispin R. Aranda is an established International Visa Conselor and Immigrant Advocate. He is the president of IVC and is in several migration radio programs.

Got a question? Let us know - we're here to help.

Send us your migration concern

Other countries

Email and phone
Phone only
Social Media - please specify website (ex: Facebook, Google Plus, etc.) and account name

We need to make sure that you're human. What is nine minus four?

ICEF logoPIER logoANZCHAM logoBritish Council logo