Permission for Leave to Remain

Study in the UK For those intending to pursue stud├Čes in the UK be sure your school is listed in UK's Tier 4 Regstry of Sponsors

Visiting the UK - If you intend to take a short or extended trip to the UK, there are several types of temporary visas which the UK calls Permission for Leave to Enter.

Working in the UK - Just like the student visas, those intending to work in the UK must have employers who are listed in the Tier 2 Registry. Requirements for Working in the UK

Got a question? Let us know - we're here to help.

About the Author

Crispin Aranda

Crispin Aranda

Crispin R. Aranda is an established International Visa Conselor and Immigrant Advocate. He is the president of IVC and is in several migration radio programs.

IVC and IVC staff are proud members or affiliates of

ICCRC logoIBP logoICEF logoPIER logo
MARA logoCANCHAM logoANZCHAM logoBritish Council logo