For 2015, Canada has set 260,000 to 295,000 as the number of migrants it will accept for the year, 186,700 of which are in the Economic Class - individuals who are invited to apply for residency through the Express Entry selection system. Applicants may earn 600 points if nominated by a Canadian province and another 600 with an arranged offer of employment (job offer).
Each province in Canada has its share or allocation of immigrants that they need to attract to settle in the specific province. In addition, each province has a share in the new immigrant selection system Express Entry.
Candidate may also earn 600 points if an employer provides a job offer that complies with the current LMIA Application Procedures for High and Low Skilled Workers. Applicants must also create an account with Service Canada's Job Bank.
Check out the specific and current nomination program of each province below:
1) Alberta - Oil and mineral rich. Calgary and Edmonton are the most popular cities Skilled Workers in Oil Industry Needed
2. British Columbia. Canada's Adventure Province. - Suoer. Natural BC
3. Manitoba - http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/ 130,000 Immigrants have made Manitoba home in the last 10 years. Are you next? Manitoba, Home.
4. New Brunswick - Have a taste of what this province has to offer - Visit us First
5. Newfoundland and Labrador - Two in one province Find your future here.
6. Northwest Territories. Closer to Santa Claus - North Pole station
7. Nova Scotia - Offers migration without job offers. But act quick. New Brunswick beckons.
8. Ontario. Toronto is the most popular eastern city. New York is just hours away.
9. Prince Edward Island. Rewards await the birthplace of Canada.Canada's smallest province has a big heart.
10. Saskatchewan. Allocates migrant places even without job offers. Check out the intake threshold for the current year. Saskatchewan's the one?
11. Yukon. This province has the Critical Impact Program. Nomination Requirements